Precautions we're taking when working in clients' homes
- Client or organiser must cancel/rearrange a session if they feel unwell or if a member of their household feels unwell with symptoms of COVID-19.
We will do a temperature check on the day of the session & we ask clients to do this too.
Travel will be by car, not public transport.
- Our minimum session length has been reduced from 3 hours to 2 hours.
- We will ring the doorbell/knock & enter your home in fresh gloves or just sanitised hands. A further hand wash will take place on arrival & another pair of fresh gloves worn. Hand washing & a change of gloves will take place throughout the session as needed
- We will refrain from accepting a drink from clients & will bring our own drink & food as required.
We will practice social distancing where possible (stay 2 metres apart)
- We will work side by side with clients rather than facing where possible.
Breaks/lunch will be taken in the car.
We ask clients to leave internal doors open where possible to avoid us having to touch handles.
- We ask that there are windows open where possible.
We will wear a mask as required & definitely if we are less than 2 metres apart.
- During sessions, we will avoid touching our face & eyes.
Long hair will be tied back.
- Hand sanitiser/surface disinfecting spray will be used as needed
We will end the session with a hand wash or hand sanitise & will avoid touching door handles etc on the way out.
Any waste such as discarded gloves will be securely bagged up & taken away.
- We will be able to take charity donations once charities begin accepting them again.
This is a strange time for each & every one of us. But now more ever, your home or workspace needs to be a sanctuary. Our belief in the life changing benefits of decluttering & organising is stronger than ever before!