Precautions we're taking when working in clients' homes
All clients must take into account their personal circumstances & particularly whether they are vulnerable or live with anyone vulnerable before deciding whether to use our in-home service. We are confident that our precautions mean minimal risk for you & ourselves. However, it can’t be guaranteed that risk is eliminated. We mostly work in the homes of our clients but some services can be delivered virtually (see below)
- Client or organiser must cancel/rearrange a session if they feel unwell with Covid-19 symptoms or test positive for Covid-19.
- If anyone else who lives with your organiser tests positive for Covid-19, you will be made aware and you can your organisers can have a discussion about what to do. We ask that you do the same.
- All organisers have had up to date vaccinations for Covid-19
- We can wear a mask and gloves at your request.
- We can do a lateral flow test before sessions at your request.
- We sanitise our hands before entering your home and regularly.
- We will adhere to any new government guidelines that come out in the future.
Copyright © 2020 A TIDY MIND. All rights reserved.
Registered Address Leeds, West Yorkshire LS29
Private Limited Company Number 11575482