Want to become a Professional Organiser?
A Tidy Mind is an established brand and a successful professional decluttering and organising business. Because of this and our love for the job, we want to grow and share the business with others so offer Professional Organiser training and mentoring. We’re excited to let you know there are currently UK wide franchise opportunities – for the right people.
We already have 4 franchisees, who are running thriving businesses which fit around their lives.
Why buy into a Franchise?
Starting a business from scratch can be difficult, overwhelming and lonely. First there’s the research stage, then getting the right website, then of course marketing the business and the long road to becoming established. It’s certainly been a learning curve for us and we want to be able to share that learning so that franchisees can buy into something that has been proven to work. Buying a franchise means you will be given everything you need to run your own version of this business successfully.
What are we looking for?
A decluttering and organising career can be a full time business or would suit a parent who needs a rewarding business to fit around school hours and school holidays, or someone who wants to fit in other freelancing work too. As an ideal person to run an A Tidy Mind franchise, you will have your own established organisational skills for running a home. You’ll be conscientious and the ‘organiser’ in your personal life. You will be practical and believe in the concept of quality over quantity. You will be empathetic, confident and an amazing listener. You will have already been on your own journey of personal development. You will be positive and eco-conscious. Above all this, you will be fantastic at connecting with people. You won’t suffer from allergies and you won’t mind getting your hands dirty. Finally, you won’t know everything and that’s okay as intensive coaching and guidance will be provided.
What do you stand to gain?
- Your own ready made business in your own area but an exact replica of A Tidy Mind,
- 5 days training in services we offer such as: decluttering & organising, house moves, storage, hoarding, home staging, productivity, budgeting, PA work, working virtually, photo organising etc,
- Training on how to market your business, gain clients, use social media & network in your local area,
- APDO membership (for the first year),
- Your own page on the website www.atidymind.co.uk and associated SEO,
- A chance to feature on and guest blog for the award winning A Tidy Mind blog,
- Access to all our professional designed resources,
- Social media promotion to an audience of 12k plus,
- Marketing through an established email list,
- Ongoing mentoring on a very regular basis to help you succeed
- Training on how to build your own team,
- Specific training for workshops & talks
- Specific social media training
What do you stand to earn?
- One-to-one decluttering & organising work is charged at £30-£40 per hour (up to £50 per hour in London)
- Productivity & budgeting coaching is £40 plus per hour,
- PA/VA work is charged at £25 plus per hour,
- One off home makeovers start from £250,
- Workshops & talks are variably priced.
- Initial franchise fee
- 10% monthly franchise fee
- £117 per year insurance
- £160 every 3 years for a waste carrier licence
- Working capital to purchase materials i.e. refuse sacks
Interested? Tick all the boxes? Please email [email protected] or ring 07961770452.